It is one of the trusted cryptocurrency exchanges serving more than 10 million customers worldwide. You can contact them for all your questions, concerns, and troubleshooting. You can buy, sell and trade crypto assets using digital wallets while enjoying unmatched security on the platform. Withdrawing money from Crypto.com, no matter what your problem is. Contacting the support team is just a few steps away. So how do you contact crypto.com by phone? This guide explains how to access customer support to help answer your questions and problems.
Guide To Contact Crypto.Com By Phone:
You need to contact us by phone, but their agents have both good and bad news: the bad news is that they don’t have a phone number. But the good thing is that you know how to contact them anyway and help you with your problem.
Common reasons people try to call customer support include other customer service issues. Instead of trying to call try explaining your problem. Unfortunately, they do not currently have a phone number. But you have an alternative solution to contact the representatives of Crypto.Com By Phone.
Also Read:- How Do I Swap Coins On SafePal?
Contact Crypto.com via Live Chat Support:
They allow users to contact them using the live chat feature available on the application and website. It can be easily accessed by all users. The company’s normal response time is also indicated in the chat box. The steps to start a live chat are as follows on the website:
- First, you can visit the official website (https://crypto.com/).
- Next, you need to find the Live Chat icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen and click on it.
- Then you can find the Option “Message us” under the “Start a conversation” section and click on it.
- You can also choose your preferred language and choose the topic of your question.
- Select a subcategory from your question heading.
- The Auto-Reply will inform you of the content in the Help section of your question. You can check those and see if they are helpful. If yes, select “Yes, thank you” or click on the “I need more information” option on the screen.
- The auto-reply will ask you to look for a solution from the Help section again. You can check or select the “I still want to talk to someone” option.
- You will then ask you to write to describe your question in detail.
- At last, you can type your search term and hit send. You can also attach a screenshot of your search term by clicking the icon “attachment” option on the page.
Your inquiry will be sent. Then you can wait at least that response time to respond to your question. You can check your inbox periodically. Also, in the meantime, don’t start another conversation, as you may not receive a response at all.
Contact Crypto.com via the mobile app:
You can also contact them via the mobile app instead of the phone.
1: You can open the application on your device.
2: You can tap on the “Live Chat” icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
3: Now you can choose the option “Message us” from the “Start a conversation” section.
4: Choose your preferred language.
5: Choose the subject of your questionnaire.
6: Choose a subcategory of your search topic.
7: An AutoText prompts you with options from the Help section about your search term.
8: An automated message will prompt you to look for a solution in the Help section again. You can explore the help section for your question or click on “I still want to talk to someone.”
9: You will then be provided a detailed description of your search term, so write your problem in detail. You can also attach a screenshot to describe your problem accurately. When finished, press “Submit“.
Your inquiry will be sent to the team and then wait a few minutes for a response from them. Check your inbox periodically. Also, in the meantime, don’t start another conversation until you get a response from the support team.
Contact Crypto.Com By Email:
You can also contact them by emailing them. The official email address is [email protected]. To send your inquiry by email, you can follow these steps:
- First, you can log in to your email account.
- Now you can compose a new email with your queries.
- Then you can add [email protected] as the recipient address. You must write the subject and body of your email. Make sure you describe your problem correctly in the email.
- Finally, you can send a mail to the support team.
They usually take about a day to answer questions. Although due to the large customer base, they may have a lot of questions, and this can cause delays. But they will reply as soon as possible so check your inbox periodically.
At The End
It is one of the most popular platforms for building your crypto.com portfolio. It is almost inevitable that you will encounter problems while using this platform, as it does on all platforms. For such situations, they have provided a help section to help people resolve the issue on their own. Now you can get a clear idea about how to contact crypto.com by phone, but they do not have a phone number. Although in this case, you can use live chat, and email to contact them.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is a Crypto.com phone number?
No, you can’t because they do not have a phone number, but there is a contact number if you need help with the Physical Card. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with customer service to activate the card and receive your PIN.
Can you call Crypto.com?
No, you cannot call the team because they do not have a customer service hotline. If you want to contact them, you need to start a live chat or email them. They will generally reply to you within a day.
Can you cash money out of Crypto com?
By selling crypto to their USD fiat wallet, Crypto.com users can withdraw USD from the App by transferring USD funds on the ACH network to their U.S. bank accounts.
What fees does crypto com charge?
The maker fee ranges from 0.04% to 0.4%, the taker fee ranges from 0.1% to 0.4%, and the credit card fee ranges from 2.99% to 3.99%
How long does it take for Crypto.com to transfer to a bank account?
Usually, it takes 1-2 days to transfer money from a crypto com to a bank account
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?