A wallet is an essential asset for every crypto user today. You can store it in the best place when you buy currency, like a wallet. In the crypto landscape, you can find a vast range of wallets. Exodus wallet is high in demand because of complete control of a crypto asset. It also works well on shapeshift popular crypto exchange that instantly supports many currencies. If you want to Transfer Money To Exodus Wallet, you can follow the guidelines carefully. Crypto will send a transfer from one wallet to another. When it comes to the transfer process, you must know the recipient’s wallet address.
- Address acts as the public key and never shares it with others.
- It is a popular digital wallet that accepts only cryptos.
- People wish to use them for an internal exchange system that better converts digital assets between each other.
- Users never send fiat currency or exchange crypto into fiat on such wallets.
Why People Transfer Money To Exodus Wallet:
A non-custodial crypto wallet is available in desktop and mobile versions. With the help of Exodus wallet, you may act together with Trezor wallet. It accepts crypto assets like bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, dash, and more. Wallet helps users very much to make transfers smoothly.
A decentralized wallet is responsible for users to keep coins. When you use a centralized exchange to store assets, you may also lose an asset. For this concern, people want to Transfer Money To Exodus Wallet and ensure protection.
- Before using a wallet, you need to understand more about it.
- A wallet is a beneficial source to protect currency in a safe place.
- Over the past few decades, people often used wallets for keeping digital assets instead of a centralized exchange.
- You must understand the wallet’s functionality and follow simple steps to use them on the device.
Set Up And Transfer Money To Exodus Wallet:
If you want to use exodus wallet, you must install them on the device. People use exodus wallets for different reasons and take pleasure impressive security of the digital currency. Once you decide to transfer currency, you can install and launch them on desktop and mobile.
- First of all, you can go to the official portal of your wallet and download the latest version software.
- You can wait until the software download completely.
- Then, click on the downloaded software to install them on the required device.
- After installing wallet software, you can see the dashboard page.
- It will show different options like deposit coin and seed phrase to recover a backup from an existing account.
- If you are new to the exodus, you can begin depositing currency and receive a previous wallet with a twelve-word seed phrase.
Procedure To Transfer Money To Exodus Wallet:
Once you decide to transfer an asset, you can focus on guidelines and simplify the process. Keeping a digital asset in a good place is a major aspect for many individuals. If you store it in a centralized exchange or any other place, you must immediately transfer it to an exodus. For desktop, you can pay attention to simple steps to transfer funds.
- Open exodus wallet on the desktop to click on portfolio and wallet.
- Choose the amount you want to transfer in your wallet and click transfer funds.
- You can check that exodus portfolio choose on the left during transfer funds.
- Then, enter the amount you wish to send and click the transfer option.
- You can wait for some time to get confirmation.
- You must double-check details and click transfer to finish a transaction on the confirmation screen.
- Funds will arrive in the portfolio once the blockchain confirms the transaction.
You can carefully focus on the above steps to Transfer Money To Exodus Wallet. These steps help desktop users to carry out the transfer process smoothly. Crypto users don’t spend too much time receiving currency in account.
When you use the wallet on mobile, you can track simple instructions to make a transfer through mobile. Mobile users never hassle using the wallet app on devices. It takes less space and helps users to handle everything properly.
- Open the exodus mobile wallet app and tap the portfolio icon.
- It will show different portfolios and helps you choose the ideal one to move funds.
- Once you select a portfolio, you can tap on the currency you need to transfer.
- You can tap the transfer icon, and transfer find to the desired portfolio in the wallet.
- In the transfer screen, check exodus portfolio is on top.
- Now, input the amount on the relevant page and tap the transfer option.
- You must check details properly and slide to transfer on the confirmation screen to finish the process.
- Fund will transfer to the required account very soon.
- After transferring currency, you can check your balance in your wallet.
Understand Features To Transfer Money To Exodus Wallet:
Before installing a wallet on mobile or desktop, people try to understand the different features available in a wallet. You can spend time over the web and learn features in exodus wallet. Users come across a different range of tabs in exodus like
It is a highly accessible tab among many users today. You will identify the wallet next to the portfolio tab. Once you click the wallet tab, you can view options like sending, receiving, exchanging, and transferring the asset. On the same page, you can see crypto show horizontally. You can take pleasure from the user-friendly interface and send, receive, and Transfer Money To Exodus Wallet without any hassle.
- You can choose the currency you need to send and click on the send option for sending assets.
- The pop-up box shows you to enter the public address of a person and send the fund.
- Choose a number of coins and click send.
- When it comes to receiving, choose the currency to wish to receive and click receive option.
- You need to copy and paste the address and obtain currency quickly.
View on balance is an important feature in the wallet. It will allow you direct to a page that displays transaction history. It is available within the wallet tab and shows in a pop-up while you click receive button.
Exodus is also popular for its built-in SWAP option. You must exchange currency on a diverse platform and use your wallet for change. The exchange option allows users to choose an asset from the list and exchange them.
Quickly Recover Wallet:
It is an ideal attribute in Exodus wallet and helps users recover the previous account they lost. You can access the tool on default or home screen and recover your wallet using the seed phrase. Once you click on the recovery option, the screen will ask you to enter the seed phrase. You can input the seed phrase properly and restart the wallet. Users click on the restart and get the old wallet within a second. The wallet will restore the device quickly.