Have you joined the crypto world and chosen Exodus as your digital wallet? If yes, this post is for you. As an Exodus wallet user, you must be curious about how to send Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from your Exodus account either via your phone or desktop. Here’s a step-by-step guide on How to Send Bitcoin and crypto from Exodus?.
Before we dive in, allow me to briefly introduce Exodus. Exodus is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet that boasts an easy-to-use UI. You can keep more than 100 cryptocurrencies in the Exodus wallet. What’s more, it’s available not just on your desktop but also on your mobile device.
For More Information: Contact Exodus Customer Service!
Steps To Send Bitcoin and Crypto from Exodus on Desktop
- Open Exodus on your desktop.
- Click on the ‘Wallet’ tab on the left side of the screen.
- From the cryptocurrency list, select the type of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.) you wish to send.
- Click on ‘Send‘ button which appears after you’ve selected the cryptocurrency.
- A new window will open where you need to enter the recipient’s address in the ‘To’ field. Also, specify the amount you want to send. If you’d like to send all available balance of the chosen cryptocurrency, you can use the ‘Use All Funds’ option.
- After confirming all details are correct, click on the ‘Send’ button at the bottom. Exodus will then process your transaction.
Steps To Send Crypto from Exodus on Mobile
- Launch the Exodus app on your mobile device.
- Tap the ‘Wallet‘ tab at the screen bottom.
- From your wallet, Select the crypto type you want to send.
- Tap on ‘Send‘, which appears after you’ve chosen the cryptocurrency.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the recipient’s address and the amount you intend to send.
- After verifying all the entered details, tap ‘Send’ to finalize the transaction. Exodus will then process your transaction.
Please note, while Exodus doesn’t charge any fees to send or receive, network fees do apply and vary based on the network’s demand. Always ensure the recipient’s address and amount to send are correct before you execute a transaction.
While Exodus makes sending Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies a breeze, always remember to exercise caution with your transactions. Make sure you’ve got the correct receiving address and the right amount before completing a transaction. Don’t forget that it’s imperative to maintain the security of your Exodus wallet. Always keep your password and recovery phrase safe.
And there you have it – a comprehensive guide to sending Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using the Exodus wallet, whether you’re on a desktop or mobile device. If you have any other questions or need additional help, feel free to drop your comments